Matthew Cox he shares his vision of world peace through helping individuals have and maintain Peace of Mind. Matthew will be providing you with insights into:
- How to hear from the divine
- How to respond to difficult people
- How to use lack to create abundance
Matthew C. Cox has studied how to have and maintain Peace of Mind his entire life.
Born in Virginia, he started attending religious services when he was just thirteen DAYS old. He was hired at a North Carolina church at 18 and had his own religious radio show at 22. In spite of his religious dedication, he couldn’t find Peace of Mind.
To learn more about Matthew and his work there are 3 websites that I encourage you to visit:
- Book about how to respond to painful situation – Growing Softly Stronger in the Cracked Places; A Time of Challenges and Miracles – www.softlystronger.com
- PeaceOfMindNews.com – Responding to news and life from a peaceful perspective
- PeaceOfMindTrainingInstitute.com – Home of Complete Peace of Mind Training video series