Do You Ever Feel Overwhelmed?
When you’re drowning in overwhelm, what do you most yearn for?
• Focus -- so you can perform with a clear head -- or even know what to do first?
• Wanting to feel like you have some control in your life?
• Wanting to break free from the chains of all the things you have to do?
Or all of the above?
If being overwhelmed sounds like the story of your life, I’m excited to announce my next radio show guest on Seeds of Love with Cheri Valentine at 3pm EST Tuesday, July 17th.
It's called "Break Free From Overwhelm: How To Deal With Too Much To Do".
I’ll be interviewing Cathy Norris, founder of Beyond Overwhelm.
This call will open your eyes to new strategies and tactics for going beyond being overwhelmed and living your life the way you want to live it.
Some of the things you’ll learn include:
• The #1 thing you need to know to shift from feeling overwhelmed to feeling clear and focused
• The secret to making decisions easily and being able to say “no”
• How to increase your brain’s natural ability to focus
• An amazing method to let go of some of the things on your “to do” list – without guilt
Join me on Planting Seeds of Love as I interview Cathy Norris, of Beyond Overwhelm. Cathy will share with me three steps she learned that helped her say goodbye to her constant overwhelmed feelings and brought focus, control and freedom to her everyday life.